- Men’s health
- Car Injuries
- STD Tests
- Emergency Care
- Women’s Health
- Same Day Doctor
- Emergency Medical Care
At MyDoc Urgent Care in the Bronx, New York, internist and emergency physician Dr. Nabil Salib and his team provide comprehensive immediate medical care for patients of all ages. When you arrive at any of MyDoc Urgent Care’s state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll be greeted by a highly trained, professional and caring staff who are ready to answer all of your questions about your urgent care needs.
Whether you need stitches, antibiotics for an infection, asthma or allergy tests and treatments, sports, annual wellness exams, MyDoc Urgent Care is a one-stop-shop for any medical emergency. Blood work, drug tests, and EKGs are available on site for your convenience.
Plus, we offer annual wellness exams and health screenings to help you stay on top of your health. During your exam, our healthcare professionals will assess your health and give tailored recommendations to keep you and your family protected from preventable diseases.
Patients can make an appointment or go directly to MyDoc Urgent Care when they have immediate, non-life-threatening medical needs. Doing so saves you time waiting in long lines and the expense of emergency room visits. At MyDoc Urgent Care, there is no waiting time.
MyDoc Urgent Care providers accept most insurances and the facility is open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis. Walk-ins are always welcome or patients can use the online scheduling tool and make payments online. MyDoc Urgent Care staff help workers’ compensation patients and ensure very affordable care for cash patients.
So, if you’re looking for a welcoming medical environment staffed by a compassionate and highly-trained team committed to providing you with the care you need, book an appointment. Let’s address any concerns you may have about your urgent care needs.
Areas We Serve
At My Doc Urgent Care in Norwood, Bronx, we welcome patients from all across Bronx, NYC including but not limited to the following areas:
- Allerton, Bronx, NY
- Baychester, Bronx, NY
- Jerome Park, Bronx, NY
- Wakefield, Bronx, NY
- Williamsbridge, Bronx, NY
- Bainbridge, Bronx, NY
- Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY
MyDoc Urgent Care’s experienced physicians, assistants, registered nurses and board certified staff treat patients like family in a clean and welcoming environment, just as the communities of Bronx NY deserve.
At MyDoc Urgent Care in Bronx, we understand that when it comes to urgent medical care, getting care as soon as possible is essential. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your medical needs:
- Experienced Care Providers – MyDoc Urgent Care’s team of physicians, assistants, and registered nurses has years of experience in providing urgent medical care to all patients. We’re committed to treating every patient with the attention, compassion, and respect they deserve.
- On-site Diagnostic Services – From blood work to drug tests, EKGs, we offer several on-site diagnostic services. So you won’t need to run between the hospital and the lab. Instead, you’ll be able to access the care you need when you need it.
- Comprehensive Services – At MyDoc Urgent Care, our team of physicians offers everything from occupational health to annual wellness exams. Whether it’s sprains and fractures or colds and the flu, we can help you get your health back on track.
- Flexible Scheduling Options – Emergencies wait for nobody; they can happen at any time. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling options to make sure there’s someone to take care of you when you need it.
- Affordable Care – We believe everyone deserves high-quality urgent medical care. That’s why we accept most insurance plans and make every effort to offer affordable care for every patient.
TIPS FOR VISITING THE URGENT CARE CENTER
The thought of making yourself vulnerable to people you don’t know can feel intimidating. But our compassionate team at MyDoc Urgent Care can help you dash your fears once you walk in.
Here’s how to make your as smooth and stress-free as possible:
- Note Down What You’re Feeling – Before you visit our urgent care center, take the time to note your symptoms and any relevant medical history. This will help our team understand your situation and needs.
- Bring a List of Medications – If you’re taking blood pressure or other medications, bring a list with you. It’ll help our team tailor their suggestions to make sure there aren’t any adverse drug interactions.
- Bring a Friend or Family Member – You should consider bringing a friend or family member if you’re feeling out of it or vulnerable. They’ll provide emotional and physical support and help you remember anything you forget.
- Ask Questions – Always ask questions if something doesn’t sound great or clear. Our team is always there to make sure you understand your condition and any recommended treatment before we move ahead.
Little things, like a scraped knee, can be treated at home. Life-threatening conditions like chest pains require a trip to the emergency room. For everything else, there is urgent care.
Urgent Care treats patients of all ages for injuries and illnesses, such as the flu, asthma attacks, broken bones, cuts that require stitches and more, giving you a unique option for urgent and unscheduled care.
At HPNYC, we take urgent care one step further, combining care with compassion and consideration for your time. With a full medical team and no appointment required, you can rest easy knowing that excellent care will always be there when you need it.
According to the 2009 Merritt Hawkins study, the median wait time for an appointment with a primary care physician is more than 20 days. Patients with everyday medical problems are faced with two choices: wait for that appointment or make an unnecessary and costly visit to the ER. But the last option is not necessarily fast. The average visit to the emergency room lasts approximately 212 minutes. The average Health Pro visit takes less than an hour and is a fraction of the cost of the ER.
We accept most health insurances. No insurance needed.
They can usually treat everyday injuries and illnesses. Health Pro can treat everything from colds, flu and cuts to fractures, sprains and some dislocations. We provide immunizations, sports physicals, EKGs. We perform minor surgical interventions, such as sutures. We also administer intravenous fluids and laboratory tests.
THE EMPIRE PLAN
UNITED HEALTH CARE
TREATMENT BENEFITS DEPENDS ON YOUR INSURANCE POLICY
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON UPDATES ON OUR INSURANCE.
Someone. Urgent care is a solution for people of all ages. Children with cough. Teens who need sports physicals, adults with a broken bone. Some have lived in the city for years but can’t get to see their primary care doctor; some have just moved to town and have not yet established a primary care physician; some are visiting from out of town; everyone seeks high-quality, compassionate care from someone they can trust. And with a full medical team, that’s exactly what they get at HealthPro.
Mon-Fri 9am – 9pm
Sat-Sun 10am – 6pm
Great service and standard of care. Very neat and clean. Staff is very polite and professional from front desk to medical assistants to physicians, overall a great atmosphere inside out. Late hours until 9PM. Open on weekends. Physician himself monitors the patient flow, wait times and makes sure that the facility is operating very smoothly. He actually understand the patient’s time importance as well so will try to accommodate you very conveniently. Would recommend it to everyone, all ages, genders, and ethnicities. You will all feel very comfortable.
Iram Faraz Proud Patient
Doctor, Nurses and MyDoc Queens are true life savers! I woke up with a bad case of pink eye and didn’t have much time to go to the doctors this morning. I made an appointment online. The doctor was very friendly and helpful. The appointment took less than 10 minutes. This service completely revolutionized fast health care service. I can’t believe I didn’t hear about this sooner!
Thank you for making it hassle free to get health care.
Paul Gonzaga Proud Patient
Staff was very friendly, no wait time. Got my allergy test done, staff very efficient. I would come again to this facility. Open on weekends and late hours for those who get off work late. Great place, clean and convenient.
Gabriella Alonso Proud Patient