MyDoctor Urgent Care provides high quality, cost effective, walk-in medical care for a wide range of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throats and sinus infections
- Minor cuts, scratches, sprains, burns and strains
- Ear and eye infections
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Basic laboratory blood tests
MyDoctor Urgent Care is equipped to provide X-ray services. If during your visit an X-ray is needed, it will be done quickly without having to travel to another facility.
Most diagnostic testing is performed using MyDoctor Urgent Care's on-site clinical laboratory. We provide standard blood tests, urinalysis, strep throat tests and drug tests.
MyDoctor Urgent Care offers many common prescription medications so that a trip to the pharmacy is not necessary.
MyDoctor Urgent Care provides many routine vaccinations on a walk-in basis. Please call for more information.
MyDoctor Urgent Care provides routine and specialized physicals including:
- School, Sports and Camp
* MyDoctor Urgent Care also provides required Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examinations. A DOT physical exam is valid for up to 24 months.
If you have questions about a specific service that is not listed, contact us at (301) 396-4444 or visit our center and speak to one of our friendly staff. Please note that services are subject to change.